Welcome

This is how to keep up in touch with me when I'm on my travels. Hope you like it - please give me feedback as to what you might like to see on it - or not!



Tuesday 19 October 2010

Back home

Tell you what? It's good to be back.
Still can't find the potato peeler first time because it's the wrong colour, the wrong shape and in the wrong place.  And I very nearly walked into the wall when I "woke"in the night, but the feel of carpet under my feet jolted me back to England just in time. If we had a wood floor in the bedroom here I would surely have tried to walk through the wall.
The first day back was table tennis and French group and badminton, and it was great to meet all three groups of friends after 5 weeks away.
The next day was Westonbirt to see the autumn colours with friends.  The photos are Marion's - hope copyright doesn't apply.
For the record, the sign  said "look up into the tree top". Some do, some don't!



No comments: