Welcome

This is how to keep up in touch with me when I'm on my travels. Hope you like it - please give me feedback as to what you might like to see on it - or not!



Tuesday 21 September 2010

Darwin

Darwin returned to the courtyard on Sunday so the young man was round twice trying to entice him out without success. The cat went behind the oil tank under the outside stairs in the end and we couldn't even see him. We propped a ladder against the wall to enable him to get back home and I left the windows open on the back of the house so I would hear him in the night.  Went to bed at 2.30, woken by Darwin at 3.30 but he fled back to his hiding place when I came out. He woke me again at 6 am and this time I managed to coax him out into his basket. "Ou es tu, Darwin?"  "Viens ici, Darwin". ("Darwin" sounds so lovely with a French accent, as copied from said young man) I then put the basket in the garage where I couldn't hear him and went back to bed until 8.30.  Uncle was delighted to see him at 9am, and he hasn't been back since.

He is so beautiful I wanted to post a photo of him but only had one on my video camera and the computer refuses to acknowledge its card, probably because it's too large, at 16 GB. I bought the video camera specially for Nepal so it's as well to iron out all such problems before I go.

No comments: