Welcome

This is how to keep up in touch with me when I'm on my travels. Hope you like it - please give me feedback as to what you might like to see on it - or not!



Saturday 16 June 2012

The cite at night

There was a fascinating (bizarre?) art installation in the cité this week.  Images were projected onto the walls of the château at night. They were repeated patterns in strong colours which started off static and then moved. The pattern changed every 3 or 4 minutes and some sequences appeared to distort the walls of the building, giving the impression of perspective or of a distortion of the flat surface, which moved around. I can't say I found it very artistic but the experience was worth seeking out, sitting on the wooden decking in the courtyard in the darkness (and a warm evening - the first for over a week) watching this display moving in front of us.

No comments: