Welcome

This is how to keep up in touch with me when I'm on my travels. Hope you like it - please give me feedback as to what you might like to see on it - or not!



Monday 18 June 2012

Carpets and cupboards

The carpet saga is finally OVER.  We have a full stair carpet and it looks great.  So, if you can stand the wait, and have 18 months to spare, give it a go.
On the other hand, we put the microwave in for repair the day after we arrived, and it has only just been done.  At least that's what the website says.  It has apparently been sent from the workshop back to Darty's shop so with any luck we may have it back in time to go home! This year for the first time the house will be occupied in July and August so at least our tenants will reap the benefit. And the flower tubs will benefit from their presence, so I'm looking forward to seeing them in good condition when we return in September - they're usually practically dead by then.

1 comment:

Chris said...

I would love to come stay over the summer some day! Not sure when that would be though...