Welcome

This is how to keep up in touch with me when I'm on my travels. Hope you like it - please give me feedback as to what you might like to see on it - or not!



Monday 30 April 2012

A Sea Odyssey

We had a wonderful weekend less than a week after coming back from Australia, and after the two days in Wales. Jon and I took the grandchildren to stay in the Adelphi hotel in Liverpool to see the Giant Spectacular, or Sea Odyssey.
The last of the funds received as European City of Culture in, I think, 2008 bought the staging of this event by The French company, Royal de Luxe to coincide with the Titanic anniversary.
There was a "little" girl (a mere 30 ft tall),









her dog Xolo at 9 ft tall,




and her uncle, in diving gear standing 50 ft tall.











The children loved the whole oversized spectacle, as did we.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Liverpool, England

No comments: